Darren Zabel - Marathon | Airdrie, AB
What is your:
- Go-to pre-run food/nutrition?
- Coffee and a bagel
- Go-to post-run food/nutrition?
- Burgers and beer
- Favorite running gadget/accessory?
- Garmin Forerunner 935
- Favorite place to run?
- My hometown: Victoria, BC
Would you rather:
- Trail or road race?
- Indoor or outdoor running?
- Silence or music?
- Just my thoughts... so not really silence!
- Solo run or run with friends?
Advice for new runners or first time Servus Edmonton Marathon participants?
Enjoy the day and smile. You've worked for months for this so trust in the hard work you put in during your training and just take it all in. The course is beautiful and the crowds are amazing. Also, try to make a friend or two out there... No one ever said you can't chat during a marathon!