What is your:
- Go-to pre-run food/nutrition?
- always aim to run fasted. For a long run, I will eat clean and increase my carb intake the day prior. Its incredible how much of an impact nutrition has to do with overall performance.
- Go-to post-run food/nutrition?
- I usually increase my fluids significantly. I like pressed juices from glow for my post-run nutrition.
- Favorite running gadget/accessory?
- My iphone, watch and airpods. These are my favorite running gadgets and they all work nicely together.
- Favorite place to run?
- River Valley & Downtown! There are so many great running routes in Edmonton, but my personal favorite is running through the River Valley and through our downtown core.
Would you rather:
- Trail or road race?
- Road Race.
- Indoor or outdoor running?
- Outdoor Running.
- Silence or music?
- Solo run or run with friends?
- Solo on Weekends & November Project during the Weekdays.
Where could we find you outside of work?
Outside of work you’ll find me:
– With family. I’ve been married for over 10 years and we have 3 daughters (ages 2, 7 and 9).
– Training for the next race. I’m a regular member of F45, OTF, Good Life and with Peloton. I also frequent, Cyclebar, YEG Cycle, CityFit, Bliss Yoga Spa and many other great local studios. I also enjoy running stairs and hills with November Project for training.
– In the books. Working on the next course for personal and professional development.